The following is a summary of the paper manufacturing process:
- Waste paper is brought to the factory from all over Kenya and fed to a pulper machine.
- It is then transformed into pulp at the pulper machine.
- From here the pulp goes through a series of cleaning processes in various machines to remove impurities and particles.
- It then passes through refiners where chemicals are added to give the end paper strong bond for its strength and quality.
- After this it is passed on to the paper machine which forms it into sheets.
- Finally it is dried with steam and the paper is rolled on to reels.